CIBO RESTAURANT ~ a fave place that satisfies my foodie heart ♥

CIBO RESTAURANT
2nd Floor, Greenbelt 5, Makati City, Philippines

I have always been a fan of  CIBO.
CIBO  is one of my favorite Italian restaurants whenever I'm in Manila.


Hmm, I have always been curious where they got the restaurant name  CIBO.
Well, I looked it up, and acording to Google,  "cibo"  is Italian word for  "food".


 CIBO  has many branches (9, as of the moment!) and I've already been to  CIBO  at Glorietta 4 Makati, Rockwell, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, and Greenbelt 5.
I have yet to try the ones in Megamall, Greenhills Promenade, Trinoma, & Gateway Mall.


I particularly love this branch at Greenbelt 5 because of its warm and cozy ambiance.
In terms of service, the staff is really polite and very attentive.



PATATINE Fritte, maionese
(home-fried potato chips, garlic mayonnaise)

[*This was compliments of the house ~ the Patatine Fritte.
It's made up of thinly-fried potato chips with a dip made of garlic and mayonnaise.]


FRULLATI DI FRUTA ~ POMPELMO
(fresh fruit shake ~ pomelo)

[*As you can see in the picture, the  Cibo  branch at Greenbelt 5 has a nice view of the Greenbelt gardens.]


 CREMA DI ZUCCA. PANCETTA.
(summer squash, cream, slab bacon)


COSTOLETTE D' AGNELLO
(grilled lamb chop, red wine mint sauce, parsley rice pilaf)

I had a good meal at  CIBO  as always.
Next time I dine here I would definitely try their other specialties.
 And with many trips to Manila every now and then, I'll probably be back at  CIBO  soon.
{wink, wink}

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺