In Loving Memory Of My Dad ♥



flowers for Dad ♥

Today, September 2, is my Dad's 19th death anniversary.
I love this poem.
I dedicate the words to him...

My dearest DADDY,

You never said "I'm leaving"
You never said "goodbye"
You were gone before I knew it
 And only God knew why.

There are no words to tell you
Just what I felt inside
The hurt, the pain, the sadness
Might gradually subside

A million times I'll need you
A million times I'll cry
If Love alone could have saved you
You never would have died

In Life I loved you dearly
In death I love you still
In my heart you hold a place
That no one could ever fill

It broke my heart to lose you
But you didn't go alone
For part of me went with you
The day God took you home

Things have never been the same again
And though it hurts so bad
I always smile whenever I hear your name
And will always be proud you were my Dad.

I love you, Daddy.
How I miss you so!

Cannot see through my tears ~
'bebushka' ♥

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Vetsky de la Cruz said…
Lovely poem, Mare Sal.... so sweet and poignant... ♥
Mare Vetsky de la Cruz:
Thank you so much, Mare Vivet ~ I miss my Dad...even after all these yrs. Time heals all wounds they say...but I do not agree. The 'wounds' are still there, will always be there...the 'pain' just fades a little, (hopefully) with time ♥

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺