TIME SPENT WITH THE LORD IS TIME WELL-SPENT! ♥


In worship, the conscience is quickened by the holiness of God,
 the mind is fed by the truth of God,
 the imagination is purged by the beauty of God,
 the heart is opened to the love of God
 and the will is opened to the purpose of God.

TIME SPENT WITH THE LORD IS TIME WELL SPENT!


Dear Father,
Thank You for filling my life with joy.
Thank You that I am blessed and cannot be cursed.
Thank You that in all things You cause me to triumph.
Thank You for Your strength within me that comes from that joy.
I bless You today and rejoice in Your goodness.
(Nehemiah 8:10)
Now, let us boldly declare, "The joy of the Lord is my strength!"

A blessed Sunday, everyone.
(Many thanks to my beloved friend N. for the spiritual inspiration.)
May God bless us all. ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺