"Advance Happy Birthday To Me!" ♥


Wow!!!
It's another fabulous week once again!
How quickly fast time passes by when life is busy...
Sending you all a huge bucket of prosperity wishes!

Dear ME,
I love you.
You've been a "good (brave) girl".
{wink, wink}
Advance Happy Birthday!
Love,
ME ♥


Thank You, Lord, for everything!
For the life ~ completeness!
Love, care, and (even for my) sacrifices.
I owe You a lot.
Thanks be to God.
Amen.


Thank you for life which includes everything:
 The good, the seemingly bad and the appearances of ugliness.
 For all things lead us toward good if we let it.

Thank you for giving me intuition, faith, perseverance, wisdom, perception and consciousness which serve me better when I think of the higher good.

Thank you for giving me the wisdom to not second guess everything that happens in the world.
 For I know out of the seemingly bad things a plan emerges.
 Love is demonstrated.
 Pain is healed.

Thank you for "time" as it has indeed continued to help heal many wounds.

Thank you for reminding me each day
 with miracles which demonstrate that You are for my good.
 You want me to use the strengths You have given me to share with others.
 You want me to think and manifest love daily.


Thank you for leveling out the playing field.
 For there is nothing that another suffers that in some way we will one day not share their pain.
 But I know that pain helps me to appreciate gain and it helps me to know that all can be overcome.

Thank you for the wisdom you bestowed on me one day
 concerning not blaming others or You
 for those things which are adverse to me.
 You taught me to see "what is" and then have the grace to accept things as they are.

You taught me there are some things not within my control.
 You taught me that while there are things seemingly bad happening, there are some good things happening as well.
 And the greatest gift You taught me:
 is to keep my eye on the prize: That is love.
Love for myself ~ and love for the people you entrusted to me in my life.
Thank You, Lord. ♥

Love and light,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

26 Comments

Jimmie Menodoza said…
Happy bday po....
Jimmie Mendoza:
Thank you, JIM. How are you and our other PLDT-Makati friends? (Any update from Jean San Miguel? Last I heard she migrated abroad.) Regards to you and everybody. :-)
Leah Garbanzos said…
Advance Happy Birthday
Leah Garbanzos:
Thank you so much, Manang LEAH. Regards to Tito Mario.
Aireen Landicho, Lipa City said…
hi ms sally, advance happy birthday, more blessings of love, joy and abundance!
Aireen Landicho:
Thank you so much, AIREEN dear. God bless you!
Roger Malunes, Mississauga, Ontario said…
Happy Birthday mare... musta na.
Roger Malunes:
Thank you guid, Pare. OK guid ko, thanks be to GOD. Kamusta man kamo da sa Ontario? Please give my regards to Mare JETT and the boys, especially my ihado. ♥
Cecile Gallo, New York said…
Happy birthday Sal!
Cecile Gallo:
Thank you, 'CILE! Regards to you and other US-based classmates! ♥
Mary Joy Amante-Sambo, Chicago, Illinois said…
Happy Birthday Sally!
Mary Joy Amante-Sambo:
Thanks a lot, JOYie dear. Miss ya! ♥
Mark Anthony Tupas said…
happybday ninay...
Mark Anthony Tupas:
Thank you guid, ihado...regards!
Mia Lacson, Dover, New Jersey said…
Happy Happy Birthday!!
Mia Lacson:
Thanks a lot, Classmate MIA! Regards! ♥
Mary Ann Bantigue said…
Happy Birthday Mare!!!! God Bless....
Mary Ann Bantigue:
Thank you guid for the advance birthday greetings, Mare MARY ANN. GOD bless you, too. Miss you and our PLDT friends...♥
Finela Silva Spicer, Tempe, Arizona said…
happy birthday Sally dear! Have a good one! mwah!
Finela Silva Spicer:
Thanks very much, FINES dear ~ XOXO! ♥
Precy Garcia Remitio, Arizona said…
Happy Happy Birthday:)
Precy Garcia Remitio:
Thank you, thank you, Classmate Precy. Regards to you, Mitch, and the rest of your family circle. ♥
Geordelle Espino-Bernardino said…
To a very dear friend who's beauty emenates from within... You are blessed! You are appreciated! You are an inspiration! You are loved! Keep on growing sweeter as the years go by with Jesus as your guide ... HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
P.S.
You are missed... hope to see you soon.
Noel Bernardino said…
Happy bday Sally...may your longing for HIM be magnified! God bless you & your family!
lucy F, Dumaguete said…
hapi birthday advance sis guapa. :-*
MAUey R said…
have a blessed day today n tomorrow. mwah

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺