Thank you, LORD, for a birth month filled with beautiful surprises & lots of happiness ♥.


Christmas is a time to open our hearts to God and His gifts. 
Just like the rest of the year.


my beautiful Buko-Pandan-Chiffon Birthday Cake given by my beloved Shantyl and B.E. ♥♥


lovely bouquet of flowers given by the hubby ♥


wonderful gifts from the ones I love ♥


Lovely Fruit Basket ~ a sweet surprise package sent by our New York-based family friend, Manang Helen Nabua ♥


My Fruit Basket came with this card...
surprise, surprise ~ Manang Helen ordered my special gift online! 
(hehehe)


the card that came with my Fruit Basket! ♥


yummy bars of "Food For The Gods" from my good friend Pinky Zaldarriaga-Conde ♥


delicious homemade Cupcakes lovingly-baked by my dear Cousin Sarah Jasmin M.A. 
(a graduate of the University Of St.La Salle-Bacolod Culinary School) ♥



Gifts and Goodies from my Cousins Bryan and Carlo in Dubai ♥



my fave Leche Flan from my BFF Geordelle Espino-B. ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺