Instant Simple Snack I Love ♥



Instant Simple Snack I Love:
 Avocado with fresh milk and lotsa-lotsa Ice!
So refreshing, especially on this hot summer day! :-)

I love  avocado.
It is one of my favorite fruits...just like mangoes.
Avocado is not sweet like mangoes, but rich, and distinctly flavored.
I like it simply eaten with milk, ice cubes, and a little coconut sugar.

Health benefits of Avocado:
1. Maintains a healthy heart.
2. Lowers cholesterol levels.
3 Controls blood pressure.
4. Has anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Promotes eye health.
6. Regulates blood sugar levels.
7. Prevents birth defects in unborn children.
8.Reduces stroke risks.
9. Protects against cancer.
10. Fights free radicals.
11. Has anti-aging properties.
12. Cures bad breath.
13. Increases nutrient absorption.
14. Improves quality of the skin.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺