Affirmation for today ~ May 25, Saturday ♥



"Every morning I write down ten things that I love."

This is my today's list.
Ten Things I Love About Today:

1. Putting pen to paper (or in my case, fingers to keyboard).
I love writing so much,
 especially here in my little blog ("Food Morning, Bacolod!)

2. I love reading quotes ~ inspiring!

3. I love my family (imperfections, shortcomings and all).
I tend to be forgetful sometimes and do have my "bad mood" days, too ~ but they are extremely patient with me.

4. I love my bestfriends.
They are my "true friends" and I know I can count on their loyalty ~ they are there for me.
(I especially love my bff Geordelle who is also my sister-in-Christ and praying partner.
My bff Maureen who is a friend through thick and thin.
My bff Marty who always cares for me ~ even if we are separated by distance, now that she is based abroad.
My bff Fedelaine who gives me sound advice when I need it most.)

5. Silence.
It really is golden.

6. A clean house.
I am "OC" (obssessive-compulsive) and clutter is my enemy.

7. The beauty of my garden.


8. Chocolate!
Bliss!

9. Having a good sleep and waking up late! (LOL)

10. Birds in my bedroom window, chirping!

So what about you?
What are the ten things that you love today?

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Love and light,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺