Homemade Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips, anyone? ♥


It's Saturday and the weekend is here again!
How was your week?
Do you have any big plans for the weekend?
It's been pretty busy for me over here...

(homemade Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips)

Helped my daughter bake these yummies ~ will give some to dear friends 
(one of whom is having her birthday this week-end). ♥


Note to friends and loved ones:
Yes, we do take orders!
And if you're my friend, you will know how to contact me, right?
If not...boo-hoo, sorry for you? (heheh)
Please give notice at least 3 days in advance so we can also stock up on ingredients.
Chocolate chips are imported and we get it from a special source.
Thanks!


Note:
 We didn't 'bake' the apples and oranges! Joke!
 Corny, corny, yeah, yeah. Heheh.
 Anyways ~ those are part of my Mother's Day Gifts which I forgot to include in my Mother's Day posts last time.
 They were given to me by my beloved Mom. ♥
 I use them now for juicing ~ I also mix the apples with carrots and make a healthy fruit shake which my family love. 


HAVE A GOOD DAY ALL DAY!!
Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

Love ~ SAL ♥

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Cielo, United Kingdom said…
Gorgeous, fabulous!! Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Debbie, United States said…
Thanks so much for sharing!
Kim K., China said…
My goodness...Another fun post.

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺