Blooms from the garden of my dear friend Anna Liza (Tata) ♥


It was one fine day when I decided to drive over and visit my friend Tata in her lovely home in another exclusive village here in Bacolod.
I enjoyed my visit very much.
Was happy to 'bond' with my wonderful friend...drinking coffee, sharing thoughts (as only real friends do)...and best of all, talking about our faith in the One Above. ♥


I was also enthralled by the beauty of her garden,
 passionate plant lover that I am. ♥
I asked her permission to share these beautiful pictures with all of you 
~ to which she happily agreed!


Beautiful!


Her fuschia Frangipani!


Her 'favorite spot'!
Hmmmmmmmm..."zen mode"!!!!







One of her gumamela collection!




Her tomatoes finally ripening on the vine!

"Blooms in my garden early in the morning makes my heart ponder and reflect on God's provision and love."
(Anna Liza "Tata" Fregil-Lacson)


Let's fill our days with joy and good friends!!
Let's think happy thoughts!!

Love ~ SAL ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺