Great Korean food at my fave Korean resto! ♥


YaKiniku Kimstaurant  is my fave Korean resto in Bacolod.
It's always a pleasure to dine here ~ food is great and the staff, very accomodating.
Had a great time with family 
(my Mom, my sister, & my nephew included) 
plus two of my son's cousins (Sean & James Pena).
Thank You, Lord, for the chance to fellowship with loved ones.
Thank you, too, to my Mom, for her delightful treat to everyone. ♥ 


The usual  appetizers/sidings  they offer for free
KiMCHi, anyone?
(Note: They offer free refills for the  appetizers!)


Korean Tofu Soup (Soft tofu stew)
/ 순두부 찌개 / 
Soondabu jjigae


JAPCHAE
(the Koreans' version of our very own Sotanghon)


My all-time Korean fave:
BEEF RIBS
(sweet and tender...to-die-for!!)




their famous Korean "Bon Chon" Fried Chicken
(Just like the rest of the food orders, 
we ordered two of this, too ~ both the "spicy" and the "not spicy".
Can't stand the "spicy" ~ LOL!)

Korean Ice Cream

After your sumptuous meal, get to choose from diff'rent types of  Korean Ice Cream...definitely a must for dessert lovers!
(Note: You can try diff'rent kinds and ask the staff to chop it up so everyone can have a bite.) 


Hmm...I think  Korean Ice Cream  is one of the yummiest!

From  Bacolod  with love...
"Happy MASSKARA, everyone!"

With love,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺