Please pray for the Philippines ♥


I am praying and asking God to keep me and my family safe 
from the typhoon and the heavy rains.
I am praying for my beloved country, the Philippines 
and all my 'kababayans' (countrymen).
~SAL ♥


(Sharing a beautiful prayer by Adrian Pantonial...)

"Lord God, I pray that You keep safe and warm our families and loved ones.

I ask that You send Your angels, people, and timely help to those who may be affected by this super typhoon. Please prevent it from causing more damage to our nation. Please make the sun shine again, Heavenly Father.

At these difficult times, may You encourage those who are fearful and suffering right now with Your comforting and healing love. And may You eventually turn their trials into triumphs.

In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen."

Post a Comment

1 Comments

David Leo Morley said…
Big love and heartfelt concerns for the beautiful people of the Philippine Islands as they prepare for Typhoon Haiyan containing 175 mph sustained winds.

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺