Regions in the Philippines placed on "red alert" due to Super Typhoon "Yolanda"



PRAYER FOR PROTECTION 
(FROM THE TYPHOON & CALAMITIES)

Lord God, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
I come before you in the name of the Lord Jesus,
I ask that we may have the powerful protection
(from the typhoon coming our way and all sorts of calamities),
that comes from the Precious Blood of Your Son,
that was poured out for us on the cross at Calvary,
In the name of your Son, the Lord Jesus,
I ask that you send angels
to protect and defend us
from any attack of the enemy, and all calamities coming our way,
and to defend all the members of my family,
my friends, and loved ones...
Protect and bless everyone,
who has asked me to pray for them
Give me the grace to hear your voice,
and the courage to walk in your ways.
I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ,
who will come again in the fullness of His Glory
To him be glory and praise, now and forever,
Amen...

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺