Nutritious Whole Wheat Bread and Cinnamon Bread, anyone? ♥

My Mom,
 bless her kind soul,
 always sends us loaves of nutritious  Whole Wheat Bread  and  Cinnamon Bread everytime she orders from her Seventh-Day Adventist friends at the  Bacolod Adventist Center
(formerly  Bacolod Sanitarium & Hospital).
The kids love the sweet  Cinnamon Bread  but it's the  Whole Wheat Bread  that the hubby and I relish. ♥


Hubby and I had  Whole Wheat Bread  for breakfast this morning.
(I put  Strawberry Jam  on it  ["sweet tooth" that I am]
 while hubby was content with  unsalted butter.)
It went well with our fav'rite  Delimondo Ranch Style Corned Beef  and   Negrense Organic Coffee  
(from my friend Ramon "Chin-Chin" Uy's  Fresh Start Organics).
 For dessert, we had slices of sweet, ripe papaya from the garden.

How 'bout you?

What did you have for breakfast?
FOOD MORNING!

Love ~ 
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺